A website to share news and resources related to learner autonomy.
Learner Autonomy SIG Events
Sprachen- Zentrum für Sprache, Plurilingualismus und Fachdidaktik LASIG
conference in Graz, Austria. "The answer is learner autonomy - issues
in language teaching and learning" - June 1-2, 2012
- Kanda University of International Studies / LASIG event in Japan "Advising for language learner autonomy" - Friday 11th & Saturday 12th November, 2011
- Ca' Foscari University of Venice / LASIG event in Venice, Italy: "Developing learner autonomy in foreign language learning: Getting learners actively involved" - Friday 9th September, 2011.
- Brighton online! Participate in online discussions about learner autonomy even if you were unable to attend the conference in person.
Pre-conference event, Brighton, UK. "Developing learner autonomy:
Success stories, constraints and the role of practitioner research"-
Friday 15th April, 2011
of Duisburg-Essen / LASIG event in Essen, Germany "Involving language
learners: Success stories and constraints" - Friday 26th November, 2010.
- Learner Autonomy SIG Pre-Conference Event: "Learner autonomy and current trends in teaching and learning" - Wednesday 7th April, 2010, Harrogate
- Open University SWON / IATEFL event: "Autonomy in a Connected World" - Friday 11th December 2009, Milton Keynes.
[ Become a member ]